About the Chapter
The Missouri City Chapter of the Links, Inc. was chartered on May 12, 1979, as part of a national philanthropic organization, The Links, Inc. At the time of our chartering we were known as the Missouri City, Fort Bend County Chapter of Links, Inc. The chapter had 27 charter members, 11 of whom are still members of Missouri City, six are members in other chapters, two are deceased and eight resigned.
Links to Other LinksView Website links to other Links View More
The Links, Incorporated is an international, not-for-profit corporation, established in 1946. The membership consists of 12,000 professional women of color in 276 chapters located in 41 states, the District of Columbia and the Commonwealth of the Bahamas.Read More